The new Ether DriClime is no exception, I fully expect this to be part of every trip I take for the next 15 years.
Sunday, May 24, 2015
Marmot Ether DriClime Jacket Review
This is a review of one of the classic best, all-time hall-of-fame outdoors jackets. The DriClime series has been one of the slimmest, lightest and highest warmth-to-weight-ratio jackets ever made. I have had an older model for more than 15 years and I am still using it. I have brought it on uncounted backpacking and hiking trips as well as an every-day in-town jacket. The Marmot DriClime series has withstood the test of time, durability and design.
The new Ether DriClime is no exception, I fully expect this to be part of every trip I take for the next 15 years.
The new Ether DriClime is no exception, I fully expect this to be part of every trip I take for the next 15 years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment